Today, Honolulu Board of Realtors put out the stats for the month of June. Here are some key points:
1. $760,000 Median Single-Family Home Price up 8.6% change from a year ago in 2015
2. $405,500 Median Condo Price up 19.8% from a year ago in 2015
3. Single-Family Homes Sales: 324 Closed Sales in June
4. Condo Sales up 10% over June of 2015, Closed Sales at 548
5. Days on Market Single-Family: 14 Days
6. Days on Market Condos: 20 Days
Wow! Those are some great stats! Rates are at a record low - that will still drive the price up in Oahu Real Estate Market and also having inventory very low, it is still a great time to sell, which is driving muliplte offers and prices - but having rates so low is giving buyers more purchasing power, which is great for buyers.