With the Oahu real estate market being so hot, it's a great time to sell. If you are thinking about selling and want to get your home into escrow right away, knowing some pre-selling tips would be very useful. Here are some tips that are very helpful for making your home look spic and span, and move quickly!
1. Use professional photography, it really is key.
Clean and neat master bathroom (MLS# 201521794)
2. Stage your home. It's very important to show buyers the beautiful features of your home, less is more!
3. Clean and neat is very important! It shows that you take care of your home and have pride of ownership.
4. Clean landscaping. Make sure the yard is professionally cleaned, weeds are gone, and trees are trimmed, especially here in Hawaii with all of our larger fruit trees. Buyers tend to think the less maintenance the better.
5. Remember the details. Again, clean and neat makes a world of difference. As you can see, here is a nice feature, a sitting area looking out at the beautiful ocean views. Having a fresh coat of paint on your home, or at least just touching up handrails, makes a big difference.
6. Light and bright really helps show the cheerful and warm touches of your home.
7. Maintain your home, fix the small things before you put it on the market. You don't want things to come up once in escrow. Doing a pre-home inspection with a professional home inspection company can be very helpful and gives you an idea of what items need to be addressed, so you can correct or just be aware of them when they do come up in escrow. This can also help you with pricing your home when comparing it to the other homes for sale in the area.
This home is a great example of my team working hard to get into escrow quickly, and this home did sell quickly! It was a newly listed home in Makakilo and was in escrow in 3 days.
If you need any information about selling, please contact me. Aloha for now! See you next time!
Live the dream...Get your Hawaii Life now.